Our COVID-19 Response
Updated March 7, 2022
STATE TRAVEL MANDATE: As of February 14, 2021, Alaska no longer requires a mandatory COVID-19 test for incoming travelers. Upon arrival to Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage, all visitors have to the option to receive a free COVID-19 test, it is encouraged but no mandatory. More information about current state travel mandates can be found here. Out of consideration for the health and safety or our employees, community, and state, we urge our guests to abide by State of Alaska
HARBOR 360 HOTEL UPDATES
Harbor 360 Hotel is currently open. We have implemented the following procedures to ensure your safety while staying with us:
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and use disinfectants recommended by the CDC.
- Hourly practices have been put in place during peak business hours for sanitizing public areas, the elevator, and any other commonly-touched surfaces.
- Staff who are not vaccinated are required to wear face masks in public places.
- We are installing antimicrobial SafeHandles sleeves to commonly-touched surfaces like door handles, sink handles, toilet flushers, and guest room handles.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the hotel for the use of our guests. Disinfectant wipes are also available to guests at the front desk.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned with a CDC-approved disinfectant cleaner and linens are laundered at high temperature for added sanitation.
- Guest room stayover services have been temporarily suspended for added safety for our guests and housekeeping staff. If you need anything (towels, trash removal, etc.), please contact our front desk.
- Room keys are being taken out of circulation at check-out so they can be sanitized between uses.
- We have added protective Plexiglas at our check-in desk.
- We have increased sanitation in the breakfast area.
MAJOR MARINE TOURS BOAT OPERATIONS - NOW CRUISING
Changes to our Vessel Procedures
We have implemented the following updated procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- We are running boats that have the maximum amount of outdoor viewing space and number of tables to encourage social distancing.
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the cruise.
- We use disinfectants recommended by the CDC that are effective against COVID-19.
- We are installing antimicrobial SafeHandles sleeves to commonly-touched surfaces like door handles, sink handles, and toilet flushers.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at our check-in office and on all vessels.
- We have replaced the buffet-style meal service with a complimentary pre-packaged deli style lunch.
- Plexiglas has been added around the meal service and check-in areas for added protection.
- All staff and on-board crew members are required to wear face masks in public places and while inside our vessels.
- Our captains and crew will take their temperatures before each shift.
- Reusable boarding passes have been replaced with single-use tickets to reduce risk of virus transfer between guests and staff.
- Binoculars will be available to borrow for your cruise at the check-in desk. We will provide one set of binoculars per party. Binoculars will be disinfected after each cruise and will sit for 48 hours before going back in to use.
What you can do to ensure the safety of others:
- Guests are required by the CDC to wear face masks while inside our vessels at all times except when eating or drinking. We will have masks available for guests who do not have their own masks.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested since we are limiting capacity on our vessels to ensure proper social distancing.
- Although cash will be accepted, we are encouraging credit card payments using our contactless scanners.
- We request that only one member of each party enter the building to check-in.
- Guests are urged to frequently wash/sanitize their hands and respect social distancing guidelines throughout the cruise.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and isolate yourself from others.